Entrepreneurship / ICT Trainers Jobs vacancy in Nakuru / Kakamega / Eldoret / Kisumu Centres today
Entrepreneurship / ICT Trainer – Nakuru / Kakamega / Eldoret / Kisumu Centres
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
Successful candidate will be posted in one of the Centres as an Entrepreneurship / IT Trainer.
He/she must have basic ICT Skills. He/She must be self-driven and work with minimal Supervision.
Candidates from Nakuru / Kisumu / Eldoret / Kakamega are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Assist young people to write business plans.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Adequately equipping the students with Entrepreneurial skills.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- At least One (1) year experience in Entrepreneurship.
- Must have Entrepreneurship background.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Past experience working with NGO will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated Experience in transferring Entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Degree in related field.
How to apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th September 2013.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Applicants are required to quote their current and expected salary.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.