Equity Bank Lab Services Manager Job 2022 2022
Career Kenya: Equity Bank Lab Services Manager Job 2022 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Laboratory Services Manager Job, Latest Laboratory Technologist Kenyan Jobs July,
The Laboratory Services Manager shall be responsible for standardization of laboratory services and centralization of the laboratory supply and procurement system. He/she shall:
- Work hand in hand with procurement in standardizing Equity Afia Lab equipment to facilitate consolidation for bulk reagent procurement and standardization of lab reporting and internal & eternal quality controls.
- Support and strengthen Equity Afia Health promotion, prevention initiatives and campaigns through appropriate lab screening menu.
- Support Equity Afia total quality management for the laboratory.
- Support heath sector engagements with laboratory technologies, pathologists, labs, equipment importers and OEMs, laboratory personnel in various aggregation groups
Desired Experience for this position;
- Ability and experience in managing multiple work streams in health sector.
- Understanding of regional legislation, regulations, requirements, and reference sources than govern
- laboratory science practice.
- Possess a consistently valid practicing license
- Ability and experience in managing laboratory services for donor funded programs
- At least Five years of experience in a management/ supervisory role.
- Strong organizational, engagement, networking skills
- Strong customer service orientation, communication & reporting skills.
- Track record of timely execution
- Bachelor of Science in medical laboratory Science or higher diploma in medical lab science with over 10 years’ experience and up to date KMLTTB license.
- At least 5 years’ experience in lab management or supervisory role
- Solid understanding of regulations, legislation, stakeholders, and regional requirements for delivery of laboratory related services and products
- MBA/MPH/MSC Health systems is an added advantage
How to Apply