Evaporator Operator Job in Kenya – Kwale International Sugar Company 2021
Career Kenya: Evaporator Operator Job in Kenya – Kwale International Sugar Company 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kwale International Sugar Company (KISCOL) is based in Ramisi, Kwale County wishes to recruit competent and highly skilled candidates for the following roles.
Job Title: Evaporator Operator
Job Summary: To operate the evaporator and all accessories related to the evaporator station in the sugar plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control evaporating equipment to concentrate suspensions solutions to specified degree in vacuum tanks or pans.
- Pump liquid into an evaporator tank or vacuum pan.
- Operate machine switches to start vacuum pumps and maintain specified pressure.
- Operate valves to admit steam into evaporator chest, coils, tubes, or jackets
- Regulate steam input to maintain specified temperature.
- Test concentration of evaporated solution, using refractometer hydrometer, and adjust feeds, temperatures, and pressure accordingly.
- Pump concentrated liquid to storage.
- Tend to auxiliary equipment, like settling tanks, preheating tanks, condensers, and cooling equipment.
- Supervise workers weighing mixing batches to predetermined formulas.
- Pump batch through sterilizer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in the sugar industry is a must.
- Over five years’ hands on experience as an evaporator operator.
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their cover letter and CV:
HR & Administration Manager
Kwale International Sugar Company Limited
P.O Box 46279-00100
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
Hand Delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Kwale Factory.
Please Indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 6th November 2021.