Executive Driver Job in Nairobi (30K) 2022
Career Kenya: Executive Driver Job in Nairobi (30K) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Executive Driver
Gross Salary: Ksh 25,000 – Ksh 30,000
Our Client a family owned group of companies is looking to hire a driver who will be responsible for the collection and delivering of packages to different destinations in a timely manner and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
The driver will be required to lift heavy objects and load them into the vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
- Drive the company’s vehicles for official travel and business, or as requested by the Managing Director;
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests;
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of the Republic of Kenya;
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards;
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty;
- Ensure that vehicles are kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times;
- Ensure that any vehicle in your possession is kept secure at all times;
- Ensure that vehicles are given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks including but not limited to check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc;
- Ensure that vehicles repairs are carried out properly to official manufacturers’ specifications’;
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory;
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses and mileage, at end of each month;
- Assist the person responsible for office administration to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule;
- Provide assistance in office administration in the time working at the office, including but not limited to: Photocopying, filing, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required.
- At least 5years proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- current certificate of good conduct
- clean driving record with no traffic violations
- Experience in driving long distance for 3 to 5 years
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Driver) to email@example.com on or before 13th May 2022.