Finance Accountant Job in Nairobi – Food and Beverage Company 2021
Career Kenya: Finance Accountant Job in Nairobi – Food and Beverage Company 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: Finance Accountant
Industry: Food and Beverage (Juice and snacks)
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Compiles and analyzes account data to create capital, liability, and asset account entries.
- Enters account details to document financial transactions.
- Analyzes accounting alternatives to suggest financial actions.
- Collects data to summarize current financial status
- Prepares profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other documents.
- Audits records to substantiate financial transactions.
- Prepares and recommends procedures and policies by maintaining accounting controls
- Coordinates activities and answers questions to guide accounting clerical staff
- Collects and examines account information necessary to reconcile financial discrepancies
- Completes database backups to secure financial information.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Follows internal controls to ensure financial security.
- Verifies documentation, requests expenditures, and prepares disbursements.
- Researches and interprets accounting regulations and policies to resolve procedural questions
- Studies current and new legislation to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local financial regulations
- Advises management on necessary operations to enforce adherence to legal requirements
- Gathers, interprets, and compiles account trends and data to create specialized financial reports
- Ensures client confidentiality by keeping financial information secure
- Achieves individual and team goals by contributing to effort as needed
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accountancy or equivalent.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing industry with 4 years’ experience in FMCG i.e., beverages specifically juicy, sodas, mineral water and snacks products.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in customers accountant
- Ability to respond promptly to customer inquiries
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
- Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional and ability to work under minimum supervision)
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before 15th May 2021.
Clearly indicate the exact position (Finance Accountant) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.