Finance Director at DT One 2019
Career Kenya: Finance Director at DT One 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Finance Director at DT One
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 19 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at DT One
DT One (previously TransferTo) operates a global network for mobile top-up solutions, innovative mobile rewards and airtime credit services. By using smarter mobile technology solutions, we can help over five billion consumers in emerging economies to have greater access to digital communications and stay better connected. Our goal is to keep more people, more connected, more often.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Director to oversee all financial aspects of the business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
You will also be responsible for the financial health of the company. By combining strategic and operational goals, you will manage the accounting and economic aspects of the business by enforcing a financial strategy aimed toward profitable long-term growth.
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
- Provide leadership to the Board’s Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance teams.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Present annual accounts to shareholders
- Prepare quarterly and annual accounts that present the company’s position in line with generally accepted accounting principles
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 8+ years’ of experience in finance or accounting
- Well versed in local and African accounting and tax standards
- Solid Big4 firm accounting experience
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Master’s degree and/or CPA preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other business software
- Extremely knowledgeable in financial forecasting, accounting principles, and financial data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with the propensity to successfully foster new and maintain long-standing business relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written; skilled in the art of negotiation
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and delegate responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner
- Outstanding integrity, solid moral judgment, and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Expert problem solver, analytical thinker, and decision-maker
- Possess strong leadership skills and business acumen
Interested and qualified? Go to DT One career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know more about DT OneSimilar Jobs
- Public Sector Sales Senior Manager at Oracle
- Banking Business Development Manager at INTRASOFT International
- Latest Recruitment at Lori Systems
- Alarm Room Operator at Vectrus
- Sales Specialist – Azure at Microsoft
- HR Business Partner at Samsung Electronics
- Senior Software Engineer Android/Java at Ona Kenya Ltd
- Latest Jobs at AJUA (Formerly mSurvey)