Finance Manager at Twyfordtile 2019
Career Kenya: Finance Manager at Twyfordtile 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Finance Manager at Twyfordtile
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Posted on: 20 November, 2019
Deadline: 26 November, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twyford Tile
Twyford Ceramics offer products of higher quality, have standard terminal image and is building a new ceramic tile decoration factory
We seek to hire a competent Finance Manager who will be tasked with, Tax planning and advisory, Reconciliation of the statutory submission and more specifically tax issue computation. They will implement tax legislations so as to ensure the company is tax compliant with minimum tax exposures while exploiting tax planning opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in BCOM Finance options
- CPA (K) or equivalent.
- At least 5years experience in technical finance and/or accounting roles
- Registration with a professional body – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK, CIFA
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26th November 2019
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- Know more about Twyford TileSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Entry Professional at Nestlé
- Marketing Executive at Honey Care Africa
- Bamburi Cement Graduate Trainee 2019
- General Manager at Moko Home + Living
- Job Openings at Coca-Cola Company
- Job Openings at Canon EMEA
- Regional Sales Manager at BASF
- Latest Recruitment at Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited