Financial Analyst at Pawame 2019
Career Kenya: Financial Analyst at Pawame 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for delivering high-quality customer service experience. They will organize and motivate Customer Care Agents, take ownership of cross-functional customer experience initiatives, drive strategic improvements in customer experience and communicate customer behavioral trends and needs to the management.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
Ensure the retention of customers as per defined KPI
- Co-design and oversee implementation of an overall customer experience journey to maximize customer satisfaction, loyalty, trust, and retention.
- Monitor/measure customer satisfaction and take or recommend appropriate action that will help maintain lasting relationships with high-value customers.
- Instilling in employees the need to actively listen to customers, be empathetic towards their problems, and be efficient in providing worthy solutions.
Improve aftercare service by reducing the average time for closure of customer care tickets as per defined KPI
- Ensuring Customer Care Agents diagnose product tickets correctly by rigorously reviewing and improving the first line troubleshooting guide and ensuring the Agents are well trained.
- Reduce the average days of open tickets stemming from customer complaints.
Grow the Customer Care Agent base to match the needs of the department
- Adequately staff the Customer Care function with sufficient suitably qualified and experienced recruits to deliver the Customer Care department’s plan of work.
- Create and update training programs for new recruits as well as existing agents.
- Effectively manage direct reports to optimize function performance in support of corporate objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, coaching and mentoring, and providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
Institutionalizing Customer Care Service excellence by building best practices into effective, repeatable processes
- Formulate, plan and execute Call Center policies and procedures such as call-scripts and KPIs & ensure all Customer Care Agents execute diligently against established policies, procedures & plans.
- Ensure that all call center tools and equipment are working well.
- Regularly perform quality call audits.
Drive the Value of Customer Centricity in the organization
- Represent the customer in cross-functional initiatives and ensure that all projects/programs have adequately factored in customer experience.
- Represent the customer in process development ensuring that all processes and policies affecting the customer adequately factor in positive customer experience.
KEY CROSS-FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP & INTERFACES
Logistics & Inventory Management
- Collaborate to forecast for replacement items and ensure inventory is readily available for aftercare initiatives. Provide regular feedback on problematic conditions in order to control the distribution of faulty product batches.
Sales & Field Operations
- Collaborate to ensure that all in-progress tickets are well prepared for and that communication with customers and technicians is effective in managing expectations of technician visits.
- Collaborate to ensure that troubleshooting guides and checklists are documented in detail. Provide regular feedback to the product team on customer complaint trends related to product that can drive product improvement.
- Support Corporate development initiatives in the implementation of customer-facing projects and programs which typically include market research and communication with customers.