FMCG Sales Promotion Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: FMCG Sales Promotion Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: FMCG Sales Promotion Manager
Salary: Competitive Based on Experience
Our client is a leading FMCG company that seeks to hire a well-experienced and result-oriented Sales Promotions Manager who will play a critical role in the company’s growth strategy.
He/She will design and drive demand generation initiatives within the company’s core customer verticals, focusing on strategies that deliver business results.
- To develop detailed plans for promotions in line with the marketing and business strategy.
- To identify and leverage strategic planning and managing marketing campaigns to promote demand generation
- To enrich the execution of Brand/Product Marketing strategies through an in-depth understanding and analysis of the company’s categories
- Drive category, brand and product strategy thinking, rooted in real consumer and business insights
- Implement demand generation best practices throughout the relevant arms of the business
- Develop demand generation success metrics and facilitate clear targeted campaigns
- Select and manage agency partners to enrich team capabilities
- Participate in innovation
- Lead selection of marketing tools and mediums to increase demand
- Monitor and measure sales funnel activities
- Manage the responsibility of content, campaigns and messaging distribution, across all channels and platforms to reach company’s target audience and continue growing and retaining prospects and customers
- Use historical data to analyze overall marketing/advertising strategies
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns and fine-tune to increase conversation rates
- Create iterative marketing campaigns for consumer acquisition
- Create visibility of campaign metrics and ROI through reports to communicate target goals and current results to the team
- Manage the team to ensure adoption of demand generation best practices and delivery of business results
- Team player able to work with the marketing and sales team to assist with company goals and directives
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other business related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in Marketing in the FMCG sector
- 5+ years of experience in planning and executing end-to-end sales promotion programs
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate strong business acumen and have proven planning skills and executive presence
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal form.
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for the insights that result from those analyses.
- The successful candidate must be consumer-oriented and have a passion for serving others, must work comfortably in a group setting,
- Ability to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships as a representative of the business,
- Must be an approachable individual with a likeable personality
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Sales Promotion Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Tuesday 19th November 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted