FMCG Territory Sales Representatives Jobs vacancy in Thika Kenya today
Position: Territory Sales Representative (3)
Our client, a food and beverage manufacturing company seeks to hire Territory Sales Representatives to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Speed up the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory or segment.
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role / exposure in sale of mineral water, juices or food stuff
- A self driven person
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must have a clean driving license
If you meet the mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application to email@example.com before 21st June, 2013.
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.