Frank Vacancies Accounts Assistant Job (20-38k) 2022
Career Kenya: Frank Vacancies Accounts Assistant Job (20-38k) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Accounts Assistant Job, Current Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
Accounts Assistant (30,000 – 38,000)
Our client is an upcoming medium sized company in manufacturing based in Ruiru. They seek to recruit an Accounts Assistant.
While reporting to CEO, the Financial Accountant, will be responsible for overall financial management within the Company. These includes the following: –
· General Accounting. Oversee the general accounting functions to include cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting balance sheet management.
· Financial reporting. Prepare, analyze, and report weekly, monthly, and quarterly gross margins, assist in month-end closing and inventory.
· Ensure timely and accurate preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to CEO.
· Debt management. Timely debt collection and have discussions with respective sales representatives’ / account managers on accruing debt.
· Reconciliations. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. These includes sales reconciliations, bank reconciliations, stocks reconciliations etc.
· Financial compliance. Complies with local financial regulations including tax and other statutory reconciliations.
· Internal controls. Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
· Financial monitoring. Meeting financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
· Costs monitoring. Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
· Administration works. Any other administration work that may be assigned that includes financial proposals preparation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting and CPA Part 2 or, ACCA qualification.
· 3+ years’ experience in senior accounting role in a manufacturing or FMCG firm
· Experience in use of accounting software.
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
· Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work.
· Pro-Active with lots of energy
How to Apply
Our client is an equal opportunity provider. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED