Front Desk Administrator at VAAL Real Estate 2019
Career Kenya: Front Desk Administrator at VAAL Real Estate 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
VAAL Real Estate has been providing quality workmanship in building construction the past decade. We have an outstanding track record in the complete construction of apartments and multi-unit townhouse complexes.
Despite economic challenges, VAAL Real Estate. continues to be successful in the construction category with growth every year.
This steady growth means we are now looking for an experienced Property Advisor who is capable of the following:
Our company is looking for a professional front desk and administrative officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at ur main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including welcoming clients, answering phone calls and support with administrative tasks.
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding peoples skills.
You should have a talent for multitasking with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude, provide superb customer service
- Ensure front desk is neat, presentable and equipped with all necessary supplies such as pen, form, and paper
- Answer all client question, incoming calls, redirect phone calls to the appropriate departments and take down messages
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to appropriate departments
- Monitor, organize and forward emails
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
- Maintain record and files
- Assisting colleague with a variety of administrative staff including copying, filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, recording files
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights , cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations and conduct research
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitors logs
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email
- Anticipate the need of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
Interested candidates should forward their application letter and up-dated CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org Indicating the position on the subject line.