Frontlearn Institute Principal Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Frontlearn Institute Principal Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Principal
Contract Period: 1 Year
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Purpose: To provide leadership and high quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent
2. Significant work experience for at least 3 years
3. Strong knowledge of Kenyan Tertiary Education system, standards and trends in the Education sector
4. Good communications skills, articulate and having an excellent level of spoken and written English
5. Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, application of strong management rigor, discretion and high integrity
6. Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines
7. Strong computer knowledge and skills
8. Able to work as a key member of a team and to take the lead in advising the Managing Director
9. Committed to the vision and mission of Frontlearn Institute
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in developing the Frontlearn Institute’s strategic plan
2. Strategic direction and development of the Institution – Implement a Development Plan which will secure continuous Institution improvement and ensure staffs commitment to the Institution’s aims, motivated to achieve them, and involved in meeting long, medium and short term objectives and targets which secure the educational success of the Institution
3. Teaching and learning – maintain an environment that promotes and secures good teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and good behavior while organizing, implementing and monitoring the curriculum and its assessment and ensure that statutory requirements are met
4. Leading and managing staff – Plan, allocate, support and evaluate work undertaken by groups, teams and individuals, ensuring clear delegation of tasks and devolution of responsibilities in a manner consistent with conditions of employment
5. Efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources – Manage, monitor and review the range, quality and use of all available resources in order to improve the quality of education, improve Trainee’s achievements, ensure efficiency and secure value for money
6. Accountability – Provide information, objective advice and support to the Board to enable it to meet its responsibilities for securing effective teaching and learning and improved standards of achievement, and for achieving efficiency
7. Safeguarding Trainees – safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Trainees and young people as required under the Education Act and ensures all staff share this commitment
8. Encouraging and initiating continued improvement in curriculum and teaching methods
9. Promote and enhance the reputation of the institute
10. Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the management may from time to time require.
How to Apply
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.