FULL Cloud Support Engineer at Bliss Healthcare 2019
Career Kenya: FULL Cloud Support Engineer at Bliss Healthcare 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
FULL Cloud Support Engineer at Bliss Healthcare
- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 19 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bliss Healthcare
Bliss Healthcare Ltd is a leading provider of medical services in East Africa that provides accessible, affordable and quality outpatient healthcare services. Currently, we are providing care to over 70,000 patients every month through more than 85 state of the art clinics spread out in Kenya.
Reporting Supervisor- General Manager- IT Infrastructure
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service and Azure architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Experience as a Systems Administrator working with Linux, Unix or Windows.
- Has advantage of working in a highly distributed virtual environment. Since you’re working in the Cloud,
- Comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in these areas:
- Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows Servers)
- Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.”
- Experience deploying Applications to AWS or Azure cloud environments.
- A hands-on person ready to work immediately.
- Experience working with customers
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
- Expertise with IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
- Some programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
Please submit your updated CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know more about Bliss HealthcareSimilar Jobs
- Site Acquisition Manager at Penda Health
- Job Openings at Ilara Health
- Nurse – Midwife at Jacaranda Health Limited
- Laboratory Technologist at St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital
- Training and Development Manager at Novo Nordisk
- Clinical Officers at Bliss Healthcare Ltd
- Job Openings at PolyCare Wellness Centre
- Nursing Director at Kapsowar Mission Hospital