Our organization is dynamic and offers research writing services to lazy students in US, Europe and Asia. This provides an opportunity for generating revenue to thousands of writers here in Kenya.
Our main goal is to enhance customer relations by providing quality work, deliver orders on time and maintain zero-tolerance on plagiarism. Thus, writers are required to have positive attitude towards their work, observe tight deadlines and ensure academic papers are plagiarism-free.
As a result of increasing number of orders (academic papers), we are currently recruiting experienced writers in the fields of computer science, IT management, Technology, Engineering, Management, Business and Marketing.
Eligible candidates should have the following
- Unlimited access to internet connection and own laptop/PC
- At least six months experience in writing academic papers
- Ability to write plagiarism-free academic papers
- Vast knowledge in standard referencing styles: APA, Harvard, MLA, Turabian/Chicago, Vacouver and Oxford
- Ability to meet deadlines and sometimes work under pressure
- This is a fulltime employment for experienced writers only.
- Once hired, the writer should be reachable via phone and/or email 24/7.
- Orders are paid after every two weeks i.e. on 15th and 1st day of every month.
- Payment rate is from shs. 250 per 250 words page and further increment depends on consistent quality of work, timely submission and writer’s reliability.
- Mode of salary payment is through Mastercard, Wire Transfer and M-pesa. Amount paid depends on number of pages submitted during working period of 15 days.
- Please note, in some instances customers request for revision that may need to be worked on immediately. The writer is expected to be available and work on the revision as requested.
- Late submission and plagiarism may lead to cancellation and/or imposition of fine on order(s). Consecutive lateness on unreasonable grounds leads to termination of writer’s contract.
- Request for deadline extension should be done in advance.
- Positive feedback on papers submitted by a writer leads to automatic award of bonus.