Game Lodge Accountant / Cost Controller Job in Mweiga, Nyeri County 2020
Career Kenya: Game Lodge Accountant / Cost Controller Job in Mweiga, Nyeri County 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our client, a Kenyan and globally acclaimed Game Lodge based in Mweiga, Nyeri is seeking professionals to meet its staffing needs.
Job Title: Accountant / Cost Controller
Location: Mweiga, Nyeri County
Number Required: 1 Position
Role Overview: The position holder shall be responsible for handling all Accounting duties and Cost Control at the game lodge.
- Stock taking and physical verification;
- Bank cash reconciliation;
- Filling and documentation
- Fixed asset management;
- Preparing account schedules
- Preparation of payment vouchers and filling;
- Receipting monies received from clients
- Enhancing internal control system
- Preparing monthly statements for the lodge and presenting them to management;
- Maintaining petty cash
- Managing and maintaining accounts payable and receivables;
- Maintaining and filling statutory returns for NSSF, NHIF, CTDLT and KRA;
- Performing any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Good reporting skills;
- Good communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Team player;
- Alert and inquisitive;
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a holder of a CPA Section 2 or its ACCA equivalent;
- A higher Academic qualification in the above or other related field will be an added advantage (Diploma/Degree)
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ relevant experience in a hospitality concern.
- Proficiency in MS office suite and computerized accounting;
- Experienced working in out of town environments.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the hospitality sector, please forward your updated CV via email. Indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV. Kindly ‘do not attach’ certificates and testimonials.
Applications to be submitted via;
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620, Nairobi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 27th January 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.