Game Lodge Front Office / Receptionists Jobs in Mweiga, Nyeri County 2020
Career Kenya: Game Lodge Front Office / Receptionists Jobs in Mweiga, Nyeri County 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Our client, a Kenyan and globally acclaimed Game Lodge based in Mweiga, Nyeri is seeking professionals to meet its staffing needs.
Job Title: Front Office / Receptionist
Location: Mweiga, Nyeri County
Number Required: 2 Positions
Role Overview: The position holders shall be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties at the game lodge.
- Arranging the reception area and ensuring a homely professional image;
- Receiving guests at the Lodge and directing them appropriately;
- Deal with customer enquiries and complaints escalating where necessary;
- Maintaining the office diary and work plan to ensure minimum disruptions;
- Making outward bound telephone call and receiving inbound telephone calls
- Handling customer inquiries and sorting and distribution of mail.
- Liaising with other departments like housekeeping, bar, restaurant to ensure clients get unforgettable hospitality experience;
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic and Caring;
- Ability to anticipate guests’ needs;
- Engaging and Inquisitive;
- Calm and composed nature;
- Friendly and pleasant personality.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a holder of a Certificate in Customer Service / Public Relations / Client Relations or Front Office from a recognized institution;
- A diploma in the above or other related field will be an added advantage;
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ relevant experience in a hospitality concern.
- Proficiency in MS office suite;
- Experienced working in high pressure environments.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the hospitality sector, please forward your updated CV via email. Indicate your current and expected salary in your application or CV. Kindly ‘do not attach’ certificates and testimonials.
Applications to be submitted via;
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620, Nairobi.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 27th January 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.