Gap Recruitment Company Rider-Nairobi Job (23-25k) 2022
Career Kenya: Gap Recruitment Company Rider-Nairobi Job (23-25k) 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Company Rider Job, Latest Driver Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Company Rider-Nairobi
Reports to: Office Manager
Gross Salary: Ksh (23,000-25,000)
Description of the Company:
Our client is a well-established distributor of spare parts. They seek to hire an experienced rider with a VALID DRIVING LICENCE who will be tasked with efficiently delivering products to customers and running errands for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Highly skilled in picking up and delivering items to their ultimate destinations
- Track record of verifying delivery information, for instance names, addresses, and contact numbers
- Competent at planning and following the most resourceful routes for delivery
- Proven record of collecting essential payments and signatures from customers
- Ability to record package delivery information, for example time of delivery and recipient’s name
- Profound ability to communicate verbally with customers in a professional manner
- Able to complete paperwork accurately and completely
- Dedicated and meticulous – high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a valid driving license with endorsement of riding a motorcycle.
- Experience of working for corporate/company as a rider.
- At least two (2) years of experience riding in Nairobi.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili.
- Good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Good integrity and client handling skills.
- Must be able to perform any other duty than may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
- Apply directly through our careers page.
- In case you experiencing difficulties apply through the option above, please
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- B If you’re emailing us directly, remember to insert in the email subject Company Rider-Nairobi for consideration latest Tuesday 23rd August 2022.