Generics Africa On the Job Trainees Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Generics Africa On the Job Trainees Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Generics Africa, the leading Pharmaceutical Distributor in Kenya and Uganda is seeking to hire On the Job Trainees to join their dedicated team.
- Receive, store and issue the pharmaceutical products while keeping proper records of all transactions.
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized
- Verify ledgers, invoices, statements and supporting documents
- Transfer material commodities to respective storage shelves whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding of the goods.
- Keep record of First Expiry First out (FEFO) and First in First Out (FIFO) systems for storage and issuance of items.
- Participate in carrying out daily, quarterly and random drug stock takes.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain, Pharmacy or any related Science
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Male candidates are highly preferred
- Age: 21-30 years
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements to send their CVs to email@example.com by 8th January 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title on the subject of the email.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Generics Africa Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.