Granary Capital Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2021
Career Kenya: Granary Capital Branch Manager Job in Kenya 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Granary Capital Limited is urgently seeking to fill in position outlined below.
Position: Branch Manager
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Other Relationships: Marketing, Credit, Customer Service, HR, Finance & IT
Job Summary: Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Branch Manager through teamwork will be responsible for business growth, service delivery, compliance and ensuring efficient day-to-day operations of the branch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Growing and managing a quality loan portfolio.
- Preparation and implementation of annual branch budgets and business development plans.
- Achievement of branch profitability and cost control objectives
- Promotion & marketing of the Institution’s products and services
- Enforce implementation of laid down policies and procedures for Credit operations and staff discipline.
- Monitor loan assessment, appraisal and approvals at the branch
- Ensure loan repayments and recoveries are within stipulated timelines and as per policy guidelines.
- Ensure supervision, appraisal, coaching, motivation and development of all branch staff and recommending appropriate training needs.
- Working with third party service providers to deliver superior service to all customers.
- Marketing intelligence and reporting to understand competitor activity in the assigned area.
- Ensure provision of high quality services to all customers in a timely manner.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders to ensure positive image of the institution is maintained.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
- Diploma/Degree in business/Finance/Social Science related field.
- Lending and relationship management experience to create a balance between credit risk and customer service.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a branch/unit manager in credit function of a financial institution handling Micro and SME clients.
- Have an excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with outstanding reporting skills.
- High integrity and professionalism.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, quoting the job title in the subject field to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.