Head of Revenue Assurance at Airtel 2020
Career Kenya: Head of Revenue Assurance at Airtel 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Airtel Kenya Networks seeks to recruit a Head of Revenue Assurance, the role will be responsible for full compliance to Group driven control environment and risk framework with all revenue related risks and exposures timely addressed, the mitigation of all fraud losses by implementing key controls to identify the leakages at Airtel Kenya. It also includes analysis , creation and improvemetn of end-to-end assurance of revenue stream, provisioning, network, billing & charging nodes within a controlled environment of Airtel Kenya. This role reports to the Finance Director.
Key responsibilities of the role include and are not limited to:
- Compliance to Revenue Assurance, Fraud Control and Airtel Money Risk Framework
- Ensure full compliance to Revenue Assurance, Fraud Management and Airtel Money, Self-Validation Control Checklist (SVCCL) at all times as per frequency defined.
- Strengthen the control environment to proactively identify revenue leakage and fraud exposure in RAFM & AM.
- Meet and exceed current Key Result Areas (KRA) and Key Performance Indicators Systems (KPI) to measure efficiency
- Review key RAFM KPIs / trend for possible revenue leakage identification,
- Business Partnering
- Support business on revenue maximization.
- Facilitate closure / escalation of day to day critical Operational tasks defined
- Tools and Application
- Ensure effective and efficient Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management Tools and Applications implementation as per group plan.
- Automate maximum number of controls for effective closure of observations which are beyond RAFM tools.
- Provide necessary and timely inputs for Tools and Applications up-gradation as per business needs/ changes
- Audit & Closure of Issues
- Ensure all audit points are driven to closure in a timely manner with all observations impacting revenue acted on
- Cross-functional engagement to close open observations on periodic basis
- Ensure the OPCO meet minimum standards for better IA scores
- Training and Support
- Ensure the team has right capabilities, do skill enhancement at Airtel Kenya for Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management.
- Training to ensure maturity of the team members in the roles they perform
- RAFM Reporting
- Management reporting of Key KPIs on RA and reporting of all incidents in the Monthly Issue List (MIL) and sharing with Group Revenue Assurance Team on monthly basis as per the agreed timelines.
- Driving key Group Projects as part of revenue maximization initiatives.
- University Degree in business or related field;
- Functional knowledge of standard GSM Network& Mobile Banking
- Data analysis, data modelling and statistical skills.
- ACL/SQL knowledge
Desired Competencies and behaviour
- 7+ years Revenue Assurance or IT experience with 3+ years financial, operational, and information technology experience with a telecommunications service provider, preferably in a GSM environment
- Experience and exposure to telecommunications products, services, rates, tariffs, regulations, service level agreements, and interconnection agreements and contracts preferably come from a Big 5 telecommunications
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously
- People and Strategic Management.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending a detailed resume to email@example.com with subject line : Head of Revenue Assurance in the email header.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday 24th January 2020 by 5.00 pm