Housekeeping Supervisor Job in Somalia 2019
Career Kenya: Housekeeping Supervisor Job in Somalia 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Provide day to day direction and support to the Housekeeping team, ensuring that all training and competency records for each team member are completed.
- To anticipate any resident’s needs, follow up and ensure that the resident expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Personalized bespoke service is maintained for every individual resident, knowing their preferences and specific needs.
- Attention to detail on all aspects of the job, whether it’s resident service or maintenance
- To ensure that an accurate log is maintained for any resident deliveries as per the set standards.
- To ensure that a detailed daily log is maintained for any incidents, resident issues and shift handover.
- Liaise regularly with the Facilities Manager to ensure the provision of a personalized focused service.
- Delegate in a way that encourages development and creates a sense of ownership and responsibility at all levels.
- Coach individuals in the team to build a high performing team to meet customer needs.
- Reward and recognize individual and team performance to encourage an engaged and motivated team.
- Actively and positively engage with colleagues, residents, visitors, clients and our service providers to ensure a seamless service experience is created.
- Anticipate resident’s needs and follow up to ensure that their expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Take ownership and responsibility ensuring you are working effectively and developing close relationships with your colleagues.
- Ensure that all staff Health & Safety training is completed and updated.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence
- Follow department safety and security policies and procedures to maintain a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that the day to day supervision of the Housekeeping team runs smoothly.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Diploma/Certificate in Housekeeping/Institution management
- Strong Background in Housekeeping management with 5 years’ experience in a cleaning company, hospital or hotel.
- Valid Certificate of good conduct
- Ability to multitask, establish collaborative relationships while working with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate high levels of maturity and integrity in leadership
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- Computer literate – conversant with emails, minute writing and MS Excel and payroll calculations
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to email@example.com before end of day 30 November 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted