Human Resource Officer Job in Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Human Resource Officer Job in Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, placement and onboarding process of staff
- Oversee on the leave management
- Preparing and updating the HR policy manual
- Participate in the training needs identification process in consultation with the in charges and coordinate the implementation of the training plan
- Coordinate and monitor employee appraisals and performance evaluation through the in charges.
- Develop HR management plans to ensure effective succession management in the hospital
- Handle administration of staff contracts and translation of terms of service
- Manage Industrial Relations within the hospital and ensure the hospital adheres to the labor laws
- Investigate and resolve complaints, appeals, and oversee employee’s disputes settlements.
- Employee Relations – To create and maintain positive working relationships with the departmental in charges to foster an optimal environment for all staff and to be able to get the Plans accepted.
- People management – To lead, motivate and empower the staff through effective & open communication, excellent leadership
- Coaching and Performance Management – Plan and conduct regular coaching sessions with each employee and follow up. Prepare and consolidate half yearly appraisals
- Employee Development- Ensure training and development plans are in place for every employee and are followed.
- Must have a Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution.
- Member of IHRM
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Applications to be sent by 23rd September 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.