Human Resources Assistant (Reliever) – Meridian Health Group 2022
Career Kenya: Human Resources Assistant (Reliever) – Meridian Health Group 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Meridian Health Group is one of the market leaders in quality, cost-effective and accessible health care in Kenya and the East African region.
At the heart of our corporate philosophy is a devotion to patient centered care and service excellence.
We provide effective and efficient care in a safe and welcoming environment.
We seek to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacity:
Human Resources Assistant (Reliever)
Job Purpose: The Human Resources Assistant (Reliever) shall be responsible for the implementation of human resources processes in support of the achievement of the organization’s objectives.
S/he will provide support to Human Resources functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, compensation, HRIS, learning and development and separation processes.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Coordinate staffing plans and perform full-cycle recruitment activities for positions in the organization.
- Maintain best practices within the recruitment cycles and continuously review the effectiveness and quality of recruitment policy, procedures and strategies.
- Ensure proper on boarding process.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arranging for on-the-job training for new employees and those allocated new responsibilities.
Human Resources Policies:
- Support in the implementation of developed HR strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Advice employees on issues relating to work attendance, discipline, leave administration, probationary period and insurance scheme (if any).
Employee Data Management:
- Manage staff files and records and ensuring all required documents are submitted accordingly.
- Ensure employee files are consistently updated upon hire and conducting monthly monitoring of employee files to verify that relevant on boarding documents are filed for all staff.
- Leave and timesheet management.
Compensations & Benefits:
- Manage employee benefits such as medical cover, airtime allowances.
- Prepare the monthly staff payroll.
- Coordinate relevant statutory payments processing of the staff payroll.
- Proactively respond to and manage employee grievances and disciplinary issues as required.
- Ensure that the business is proactive in the interactions with staff, by ensuring the staff is well equipped to perform their duties.
- Champion performance management process in the organization.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related field
- A registered member of Institute of Human Resource Management of Kenya (IHRM – K).
Other know-how required apart from academic and professional qualifications
Previous relevant work experience required
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources role, preferably in a health care environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Exercise sound judgment and initiative
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Up to date with relevant developments within the health or medical field.
- Organizational, managerial, and administrative abilities
- Ability to get on well with diverse workforce
- Honesty and integrity
- Positive working attitude and ability to give and take instructions
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Creativity and innovation
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com by close of business 15th May 2022.
Due to urgency in filling the above positions, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.