ICT Support (Manufacturing) – PG Bison 2021
Career Kenya: ICT Support (Manufacturing) – PG Bison 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
PG Bison [Kenya] Ltd was established in September 2002 targeting supplies of interior decorative building materials to the Construction and Furniture sector in East Africa.
As they endeavor to provide good quality and service, PG Bison actively strives to operate in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
They are seeking to recruit ICT Support (Manufacturing) to join their team.
Purpose: The ICT Support (Manufacturing) is responsible for the provision of ICT support to the Authority staff, maintenance of system security and inventory of ICT equipment, hardware, and software by ensuring adequate supply and functionality, in collaboration with staff.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Offcut Management
- Install, test, configure and monitor computer applications and systems.
- Provide user support and training on computer applications and systems to staff.
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated peripherals.
- Formulate ICT systems specifications; and
- Perform any other lawful duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintains safe & clean work environment.
- Ensure all cable management is done in a safe, traceable and organized manner
- Any other duties assigned
Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, or Business Information Technology
- At least five (3) years in busy manufacturing company
Key Skills and Competences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Self driven and can work with minimum supervision
- Solid working knowledge of all code requirements
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- High level of integrity
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to submit your application on our recruitment portal.
This will require you to create a profile and in addition attach your detailed and up to date CV with your contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements.
Your application should be sent to us by 20th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.