IEK Finance and Admin Manager Job in Kenya (200K) 2021
Career Kenya: IEK Finance and Admin Manager Job in Kenya (200K) 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: FINANCE AND ADMIN MANAGER
Reporting to: CEO
Salary range: KES 100,000 – 200,000
Job Summary: Our client The Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) established in 1972 is the learned society of the engineering profession and co-operates with national and other international institutions in developing and applying engineering to the benefit of humanity.
IEK islooking to recruit a Finance and Administration Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all financial accounting and general office services for a high-quality, results-oriented project focused on strengthening and implementing IEK Financial strategy.
Job role and responsibilities
- Manage the accounting, finance, and administration components of IEK including the various petty cash funds and finance, accounting, and administrative activities.
- Establish and implement Finance, Accounting and Procurement Policies and Procedures of the organization.
- Prepare and manage cash flows and develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Establish / implement an investment policy for IEK.
- Identification and Management of risks exposure to the organization’s investments and offer advisory /recommendations on actions to be taken.
- Monitoring of bank accounts to ensure safety of Institution’s funds.
- Grow IEK revenues for financial sustainability while introducing new streams.
- Supervise project staff and consultants working on finance and administrative projects.
- Maintain financial records and support annual audits.
- Develop corporate budget and monitor implementation.
- Coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities.
- Develop and implement office administrative and personnel systems.
- Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds.
- Ensure compliance with Laws and policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPAK and have a valid membership with ICPAK professional body.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience working in a similar role.
- Provide DCI Police Clearance Certificate, CRB Clearance Certificate , KRA Compliance Certificate, HELB Clearance Certificate and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Possess skills in budgeting, costing, and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, creative problem solving, ethical management skills and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills with accounting software.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th June 2021 at 5:00pm
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.
IEK is an equal opportunity employer.