IEK Membership and Training Manager Job in Kenya (200K) 2021
Career Kenya: IEK Membership and Training Manager Job in Kenya (200K) 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Vacant Position: MEMBERSHIP AND TRAINING MANAGER
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: KES 100,000 – 200,000
Job Summary: Our client The Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK) established in 1972 is the learned society of the engineering profession and co-operates with national and other international institutions in developing and applying engineering to the benefit of humanity.
IEK is looking to recruit Membership and Training Manager who will be responsible for promoting growth in membership of all classes, ensuring membership admission standards are maintained, capacity building and competency development of members.
They manage the membership database, oversee the customer service process to ensure members are satisfied, and update the information for current members as well as prospective members.
Job role and responsibilities
- Receives, review and process membership applications as per set guidelines.
- Upload the Membership applications on the systems after review.
- Prepares the Membership Certifications.
- Develop and implement effective customer service including handling of Members Complains and enquiries.
- Design and implement programmes to promote growth of IEK membership. Develop strategies for membership attraction and retention.
- Develop and implement capacity building programmes to enhance IEK members’ expertise.
- Coordinate Internship, Attachments and Mentorship programmes for student members.
- Coordinate Job placements, Internship, Training, Mentorship programmes for Graduate members.
- Conduct membership drives, workshops, and conferences.
- Design and implement members welfare program.
- Support Hon. Sec to maintain an up-to-date IEK Membership register
- Facilitate the operation of professional assessment panel members and develop an induction program for new panel members.
- Conduct periodic surveys to assess satisfaction of members and identify key strategic and operational issues for consideration by the Council.
- Undertake periodic review of admission framework and requirements for all cadres of members and make recommendation to the Council for approval.
- Promote mutual recognition agreements with local and international bodies.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Information Science from a recognized university.
- Over 10 years’ progressive experience in a membership institution. In charge of members welfare, client service and public relations.
- Membership with relevant professional body.
- Provide DCI Police Clearance Certificate, CRB Clearance Certificate, KRA Compliance Certificate, HELB Clearance Certificate and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Clearance Certificate.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, organizational, creative, problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Absolute discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Report and minute writing skills.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members, and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and computer skills and experience with a membership software is an added advantage.
To apply, send your application to: email@example.com by Friday 11th June 2021 at 5:00pm
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.
IEK is an equal opportunity employer.