Industrial Attachment -Security/Criminology Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Employment Kenya: Industrial Attachment -Security/Criminology Jobs Vacancy Kenya 2019
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Industrial Attachment -Security/Criminology
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have today left to apply for this job.
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from continuing Bachelor’s Degree students for its three (3) months (September to November 2019) Industrial Attachment programme.
The program aims at providing the Youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability and is open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
- Must be available full time for the three months duration of the program
- All applications must be submitted online
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program nor does it offer extension
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)