Information Communication Technology and Connectivity Specialist at PCEA Chogoria Hospital
Career Kenya: Information Communication Technology and Connectivity Specialist at PCEA Chogoria Hospital
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Manager.
Minimum requirements: –
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to execute initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the ICT staff in supporting the existing server, network equipment and operating systems.
- Supporting the Hospital in the establishment, development and communication of the organization’s ICT and information system strategies, including project management.
- Anticipating and reacting to major technological changes.
- Maintaining and developing a modern, cost effective, stable and secure ICT infrastructure.
- Setting up and monitoring contracts with external suppliers for the provision of technical support as required.
- Developing a formalized training programme for all users with the aim of improving awareness, upgrading skills and standards in the use of the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) and promoting uniformity across the organization.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.