Inpatient Medical Officer Job in Nairobi – Meridian Health Group 2021
Career Kenya: Inpatient Medical Officer Job in Nairobi – Meridian Health Group 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Meridian Health Group seeks to recruit competent and qualified individuals in the following capacities:
Inpatient Medical Officer – Nairobi
Job Summary: The purpose of the In-Patient Medical Officer is to ensure that Meridian Equator Hospital consistently provides high quality patient-focused clinical services to all its clientele.
- Initial management, stabilization and treatment of all patients referred for admission.
- Admitting and managing all Hospital Patients
- Communicating with patients’ Next of Kin on patient care and progress.
- Conducting ward rounds and coordinating specialist care for all patients.
- Facilitating discharge of all patients.
- Morbidity surveillance
- Reviewing emergency cases in the wards and leading resuscitation.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Masters of Medicine in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Tropical Medicine or equivalent.
- Post-graduate certification in Health Management or other relevant management course
- Specialist Recognition.
- Experience in an In-Patient hospital setting
- At least 5years work experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Due to urgency, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.