IRES Telesales Executive Job August 2022
Career Kenya: IRES Telesales Executive Job August 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Telesales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
POSITION: TELESALES EXECUTIVE
Location: KU Unicity Mall, Along Thika Road.
Indepth Research Institute builds the capacity of people, processes and systems for organizational success and growth as well as nurturing a thriving ecosystem. We do this through our four line of services; Data Analytics, Strategy and Management Solutions; Training and Development; Digital Innovation and Enterprise Systems and organizing Experiential Tours.
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Telesales Executive who will contribute to generating sales for the company by closing sales/deals over the phone and maintain good customer relationships.
- Identify sales prospects and opportunities, produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Developing creative pitches and propositions and follow up with existing clients
- Keeping records of calls and sales and maintain a database of all enquires that come through the CRM
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate Learning and Development Advisor..
- Building the sectors database in liaison with Learning and Development Officer/BDO.
- Spending almost 80% of the workday on the telephone communicating with potential clients.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about our training programs and seminars using scripts
- Conducting Learning Needs Assessment to understand customer/key organizations training requirements.
- Handling customer grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have at least a Degree or a Diploma in sales and marketing or any other relevant field/course
- At least 2 to 3 years’ telesales experience in any fast-paced company.
- Eloquent and customer-oriented
- Masterly of English with Clear Communication Skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Cool-tempered with perseverance and ability to handle rejection
- Experience in selling training programs and seminars/events
- High level understanding of computer technology
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
How to Apply:
Your application should be sent to email@example.com to us on or before CoB Friday, 12th August 2022. Quote the JOB TITLE on the subject of your email.