ISP Area Sales Managers Jobs in Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: ISP Area Sales Managers Jobs in Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Internet Solutions
Location: Kerugoya, Nyahururu, Mwea, Embu and Nyeri
Gross Salary: 50k – 70k
Our client is a fixed Internet service provider specialized in bringing affordable connectivity and related services to remote area.
They seek to hire Area Sales Managers who will be responsible for finding and converting the potential customers and actively driving these leads to closure, in order to meet a predefined monthly objective for new revenue generated.
The candidates should indicate the areas they are interested on in their CV.
- Investing in a full understanding of the company’s product lines
- Finding potential Home and Business customers for the company.
- Generating an interest in the product by engaging these potential customers to discover their needs
- Adhering to an agreed upon procedure for generating and tracking leads within the company’s sales systems and processes
- Actively following up with the potential customer and the relevant company teams to ensure closure of the sale and timely installation of the necessary equipment at the customer site
- Following up with the new customer, particularly in the first three months, to ensure that the service received exceeds their expectation.
- Build and develop high performance teams and drive superior performance standards
- Development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan
- Lead and drive consistent market execution strategies and initiatives enabling excellence in operations across the region
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Management with any extra IT related field qualification or a Degree in any IT related field.
- Demonstrable previous success with sales of technology products to small and/or medium sized enterprises.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent Presentation, planning and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of integrity
- Entrepreneurial, with a strong drive to succeed and achieve targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Manager– Internet Solutions) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 27th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary and in your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.