IT Administrator at Phastar 2020
Career Kenya: IT Administrator at Phastar 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
We at PHASTAR pride ourselves as being a great place to work. We are a global biometrics clinical research organisation (CRO). We are one of the top 10 global CRO’s specialising in statistics, programming, data science and data management. PHASTAR offers you real career growth and a range of benefits to ensure you are well looked after.
PHASTAR believes in making your job work for you! With relaxed, casual office environments and regular social events, we are proud to be living the “work hard, play hard” attitude.
As an IT Administrator, you would be making sure that day-to-day IT operations run smoothly and supporting the team with ad-hoc requests.
- Assist with hardware – building machines, installing software applications/updates
- Maintain internal IT Systems
- Create and maintain users accounts
- Troubleshoot and fix common hardware/software issues
- Respond to ad-hoc requests submitted by a ticketed system
- Maintain current office programmes and documentation
- Ability to work with a range of different managers
- Educated to degree level or above with IT or a related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years` experience in a similar role
- Ability to use computers proficiently and carry out general IT troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- MS Office experience
- Windows desktop experience
- Experience in remotely supporting teams
- Knowledge of Windows Servers / DHCP/ DNS / Active Directory would be an advantage
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to build relationships across our internal network
- You will be outgoing, personable and be able to work as part of a team.
This is a permanent, full-time role, based in our Nairobi office (Kenya).