IT Infra & Hardware Analyst Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: IT Infra & Hardware Analyst Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: IT Infra & Hardware Analyst
Job Purpose: Providing help desk support and resolving problems to the end user’s satisfaction
Main accountabilities of the IT Infra & Hardware Analyst will include: –
- Capable to providing 1st contact resolution, using KB’s and Knowledge Articles.
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT help desk.
- Monitoring Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modifying configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilizing and maintaining the help desk tracking software.
- Documentation of internal procedures.
- Assisting with on boarding of new users.
- Ensuring each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Installing, testing and configuring new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
- Maintaining inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Reporting issues to the Service Desk for escalation.
- Managing PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
- Assigning users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Performing timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related courses from an accredited institution.
- 2-3 years of experience in an Agricultural Industry/Company.
- Microsoft or Cisco Certifications.
- Experience in computer hardware maintenance.
- 1-2 years of experience to support Windows OS and MS Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Projects, Visio and Outlook)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- Knowledge in LAN/WAN network administration and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com