IT Support Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Career Kenya: IT Support Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Our client, an Information Technology support services firm is looking for an IT Support Officer.
- Undertake the installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Set up new user accounts (e.g. email accounts, other applications) and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond to service issues and requests from users in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain all company hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Replace computer hardware as required.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Computer Science/IT or related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve issues independently.
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send in your application, quoting the job title (IT Support Officer) on the subject line to email@example.com by Wednesday 29th January, 2020.