Job Opening at Sports Kenya
Career Kenya: Job Opening at Sports Kenya
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
This officer will report to the Director Project Management. An officer at this level will be the head of the Unit and will be responsible for the management and coordination of all Civil Engineering works and maintenance works both electrical and mechanical services of Sports Kenya.
- Be in charge of all Civil Engineering works services;
- Plan, control and co-coordinate of design, construction supervision, repair and maintenance of buildings, roads;
- Plan, control and co-coordinate of design, construction supervision, repair and maintenance of buildings, roads and machinery;
- Check and recommend for approval of engineering consultants designs including: evaluation, certify and recommend fees submitted by consultants and contractors;
- To inspect and analyze the proposed construction project;
- Ensure proper designs and contract drawings for all projects are carried out;
- Ensure execution of internal manpower control/ management and preparation of material/spares requirement with all technical specification, preparation of the budget for repair and maintenance;
- Ensure Maintenance and repair works of the water system including irrigation and ground watering points equipment and controls;
- Research and provide estimates for projects;
- Review government regulations and ordinances on civil works;
- Monitor and optimize safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance;
- Confidently liaise with clients and other professional subcontractors;
- Ensure Maintenance, repair and operation of all Buildings, water pumps and related equipment in the main pump house, pressure vessels and related equipment, all swimming pool circulation pumps including backwash and chlorination of plants, service and maintain all water fountain circulation pumps and related fittings and equipment; and
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Civil Engineering works (Structural);
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized institution.
- Have Current valid annual Practicing License from the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT and equivalent software;
- Be Membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK); and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Interested candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, clearance from EACC, CID and HELB and details of three referees
The candidates should also quote the job reference number on the envelope, to reach the undersigned on or before 28th January 2022 by the close of business.
Visit our website: www.sportskenya.org for more information.
Note: Persons with disabilities, minority and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply. Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification. All applications should be addressed to: Director General Sports Kenya Private Bag Kasarani, Nairobi