Job Openings at Tarpo Industries 2020
Career Kenya: Job Openings at Tarpo Industries 2020
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
The HR Assistant Intern provides support to the organisation as a whole, through implementation of administrative systems, procedures and policies, and monitoring of the same.
- Handle matters pertaining to statutory compliance including permits, audits and relevant licences
- Health, Safety & Environment related administration including liaison with external service providers, facilities management, housekeeping, training
- Clerical administration including employment contracts, records management using an HRMIS
- Future-proofing our diverse human resource requirements
- Appropriate IHRM membership
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- 0-1 years of experience in a busy manufacturing set up
- Experience in using HRMIS and Payroll software
Key Skills and Characteristics
- Proficient in English and Swahili, both spoken and written
- Sound knowledge of Employment Act of Kenya and related labour laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Proactive and Accountable
- Passion for the profession
Desire to be coached and unique extra-curricular activities will be an added advantage.
Are you interested in engineering? Specifically structural or civil engineering? And curious about tensile architecture? Are you a people person who finds it easy to build rapport? Are you driven by targets?
If you answered ‘yes’ to 80% of the above questions then statistically-speaking we want to hear from you!
Have you ever thought about using Bernoulli’s principle to solve Nairobi’s traffic problems? If you answered yes then our CEO would like to hear from you.
- A degree in an applied science (we are NOT looking for an electrical, electronics or telecommunications engineer)
- KCSE score ‘B’ or higher
- Knowledge of the sales pipeline
- Can communicate in layman’s English with an engineering mind
- Plays chess
- Owns a laptop (Tarpo runs a ‘bring your own device’ policy)
What we value:
- Being a listener
- Proud of their work and who they represent
- Calculated risk taker
What we expect:
Design and sell solutions to unique problems for our clients. They want something practical and aesthetically pleasing but they aren’t the expert – we are. Be technical, Be sales. Be Tarpo. Design and execute semi-permanent shelter solutions flawlessly.
Ultimately hit your revenue target.
What we hope:
- You have some experience
- You have a network
- You have a reason to wake up every morning
- You’re not ‘entitled’ – you’ll clean the yard if you have to