Kakamega County Registered Nurse Job August 2022
Career Kenya: Kakamega County Registered Nurse Job August 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes
- Diagnosing common health conditions;
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of Childhood illness (IMCI);
- Integrated management of Adolescents and Adulthood illness (IMAI), immunization and reproductive health;
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health conditions and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Collecting and collating data for research;
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/clients and preparing individual reports;
- Conducting assessment of schools health needs;
- Planning implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports; and
- Identifying occupational health needs and making appropriate recommendations. Requirements for Appointment
- Served in the grade of Registered Nurse II, Job Group CPSB 10/’J’ for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Kenya Registered community nursing, Kenya Registered nursing, Kenya registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery of Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental
- Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the nursing council
How to Apply
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the on-line form.
ALL Serving Officers in the County Public Service, MUST clearly indicate on the on-line form: – The Officer’s Payroll Number;
- Date of first appointment;
- Date of last promotion to the current grade; and
- Substantive designation and Job Group.
During interviews, shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the following original documents: – National Identity Card; Academic and Professional Certificates; current payslip and letter of appointment/promotion to the current grade.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons living with
Disabilities are encouraged to apply. 6. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the
- Application Form and submit it ONLINE on or before 16th August, 2022 at 11.59 P.M. N/B: No hard copy or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. email@example.com will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false
- information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified. PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board (KCPSB) DOES NOT use Agents nor charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are; email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY