KCB Group Business Analyst Job 2022
Career Kenya: KCB Group Business Analyst Job 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Business Analyst Job, Current IT Vacancies In Kenya 2022,
The role holder will be responsible for the Enterprise Architecture (IT Solution, Technical, systems, business & information architecture) of IT systems used by or to be procured by the Bank. He/ She will ensure that all IT Systems are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, Bank policy and best practice. He/ She will be will also be responsible for IT Governance which reviews all IT systems used by or to be procured to ensure they are aligned to the Bank and IT strategy, plans, policies, and standards.
In addition, the role holder will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the business stakeholders, including customers and end users.
The Business Analyst works closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify and document in detail the business needs.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable; and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Documentation of business requirements and processes for all business initiatives and projects.
- Provide an analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement viz a viz information technology systems enhancement.
- Develop high level solution designs while ensuring requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework.
- Responsible for the requirements management in the scrum teams.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Participation in the business initiatives prioritization stage.
- Participate and guide on functional tests planning and execution.
- Participate in the IT quality assurance process.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements.
- Review the current deployment approach and evaluate / propose / expose opportunities for enhancing the deployment model for new and existing solutions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field of study from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Project Management or ITIL Foundation.
- 3 years’ experience in IT Systems with at least 2 years’ experience in IT Projects, Banking Operations, Change Management, Emerging Technologies (channels, mobile and internet banking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 12nd August 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.