Kenafric Industries Marketing Graduate Trainee Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Kenafric Industries Marketing Graduate Trainee Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Marketing Graduate Trainee
Department: Sales and Distribution
Main Purpose of this Position: Implementing Category Marketing Plans, optimizing sales and distribution strategy by effectively executing approved plans and strategies.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Implementing Category / Product Promotion Plans.
- Implement Product Placement Plans and strategies.
- Establishing and implementing support systems for execution
- Implement the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring respective category is available and visible at all points of sales in general and modern trade.
- Execute agreed and approved strategies and plans including promotions, merchandising activities, launches, activations (BTL).
- Ensuring merchandising material is appropriately placed at all Point of Sales (POS).
- Identifying growth and innovation opportunities through generation of consumer and market insights.
- Conduct regular and continuous monitoring of competitor activities and recommend appropriate measures.
- Developing and cascading individual targets for assigned projects, inspiring the team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Generation of relevant reports on category performance within agreed timelines
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- At-least 1 year(s) relevant experience in the FMCG space.
Job / Functional Skills
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem solving Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 26th November, 2019