Kenafric Industries Mechanical Engineer Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Kenafric Industries Mechanical Engineer Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Vacancy: Mechanical Engineer
Skills and Knowledge
- Reading & developing Engineering drawing.
- Understanding criticality of machine spares assembling.
- Understanding Engineering assemble drawing.
- Understand machine functions.
- Good in analytical skills.
Basic Qualification: – Diploma or degree in mechanical
Expectance: – Minimum 3years in Manufacturing industries.
Key Responsibilities / Focus
- Using hand tools to perform maintenance on production machinery
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Responding calls from other departments (production, food safety, safety, etc) for maintenance related actions
- Communicating with other departments and other maintenance shifts to ensure proper pass down of maintenance related issues to the next shift.
- Documenting daily work assigned on paper and also in the maintenance management system (SAP)
- Troubleshoot equipment with minimal supervision and communicate the status of the equipment to maintenance management and other departments
- Ability to troubleshoot and isolate malfunctions on production equipment and show mechanical aptitude
- Have basic computer skills and ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to identify and help correct safety hazards in the workplace
- Able to perform all tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to follow instructions verbally and written
- Ability to follow maintenance job plans and work orders
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance work on production equipment
Job / Functional Skills
- Leadership skills
- Analytical Skills
- Quick troubleshooting Expertise.
- Employee Relation Skills
- Lean Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Continuous Improvement
How to Apply
All applications must go to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 22nd November 2019