Kenafric Industries Sales Analyst Assistant Graduate Trainee Job in Kenya 2019
Career Kenya: Kenafric Industries Sales Analyst Assistant Graduate Trainee Job in Kenya 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Sales Analyst Assistant
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Sales Analyst
Main Purpose of this Position: To assist in the analysis and reporting of the various sales initiatives within the company.
2-3 Key Deliverables For This Position
- Daily Monitoring of RMS – Retail Management System.
- Daily sharing of sales reports
- Weekly sales analysis
- Assist in data cleaning and preparation for detailed evaluation.
- Assist in developing comprehensive dashboards to track the different KPIs for the sales teams.
- Researching on automation of daily reports and working on more advanced methods of data manipulation.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Assist in creating best-practice reports based on analysis and visualization
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Oversee proper usage of RMS – Review reports and point out inconsistencies.
- Assist in daily / weekly / monthly reports as required.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Country Sales Manager, Sales Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Mathematics, Computer Science, IT
- Certification in any Business Intelligence Tool / Software
Job / Functional Skills
- SAP and IT skills
- Reporting skills
- Decision Making Skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- MS Office – Especially Excel
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 1 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is Monday 25th November, 2019.