KenCall Account Manager Job vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya 2013
- Manage the daily relationship with the clients
- Identify and communicate areas for continued process improvements.
- Ensure that staff are equipped to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to achieve all KPIs.
- Provide regular / ad-hoc reporting and manipulate data as requested.
- Manage quality and customer experience together with the Quality Manager.
- Assist in developing policy/procedure documents.
- Manage contact center performance statistics and action appropriately.
- Assist with monthly forecasting.
- Provide detailed reporting as required
- A natural multi-tasker
- Leadership qualities
- Natural organizer and planner
Educational and/or Other Requirements/Qualifications
- Business degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a call centre environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Professional work ethic
- Project Management skills
- High proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player