Kentegra Biotechnology Human Resource Officer Job in Athi River EPZ 2021
Career Kenya: Kentegra Biotechnology Human Resource Officer Job in Athi River EPZ 2021
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Kentegra Biotechnology at the EPZ Athi River is looking for a Human Resource Officer.
The key tasks for this role will include:-
- Maintaining an up to date records system
- Providing administrative support for the medical scheme
- Providing administrative and logistical support for the recruitment process
- Maintaining and updating leave data
- Coordinating and planning of company seminars, trainings and events.
- Responding to internal HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintaining digital and physical records of employees.
- Planning for staff inductions and orientations.
- Ensuring staff are well equipped and enabled for work.
Qualifications and work experience required for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Science
- Higher National Diploma (KNEC) or in the process of acquiring a CHRP (K) qualification
- Must be a member of good standing with IHRM.
- At least 3 years relevant experience (manufacturing experience has an added advantage)
- Demonstrable high levels of integrity with ability to maintain confidences.
- Have working knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Good communication skills
- High Analytical skills
- Quality work output
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
If you feel you match these requirements, please email your application as one word/pdf document with the title Human Resource Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2021.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.