Kilimall Business Development Specialist Job August 2022
Career Kenya: Kilimall Business Development Specialist Job August 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Business Development Specialist Job, Current Sales Jobs In Kenya
VACANCY: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery tracking, dedicated customer service support, and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Business Development Specialist, in our Kilishop Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Activating new KiliStores which nature of business matches our products.
2.Closing of substandard KiliStores
3.Identify profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Shop management or Sales work experience is preferred
2. Good communication skills and customer service awareness
3. Strong ability of organization and coordination and business negotiation
4. High work efficiency and ability to identify problems and solve them
5. Good interpersonal skills, strong sense of teamwork, practical and able to work under pressure 6.Strong career ambition, curiosity and self-motivation
7. Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
8. Degree/Diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/ Business Development/Sales and Marketing Business Management or relative education background
9. Should have Sales & Marketing skills.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. clearly stating the subject heading “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST”’ by 5th August 2022. Pleasestate your current and expected remuneration in your CV. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.