Kilimall Commodity Operations Specialist Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Career Kenya: Kilimall Commodity Operations Specialist Job in Nairobi, Kenya 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Job Vacancy: Commodity Operations Specialist
Starting Date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming the No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa.
Kilimall serves a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support, and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
Commodity Operations Specialist
We are looking for outstanding candidates to apply for a vacant position in the capacity of Commodity Operations Specialist, in our Kilishop Department.
- Find products with good quality, good price, high gross profit and meet market demand, and cooperate with the suppliers
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with existing suppliers and customers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue the cooperation
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree / Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Marketing or relative education background.
- Supermarket selection / commodity display / sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of marketing, relevant experience is preferred
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the subject heading “COMMODITY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST”’ by 7th August 2022.
Please state your current and expected remuneration in your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.