KUTRRH Partnerships Manager Job August 2022
Career Kenya: KUTRRH Partnerships Manager Job August 2022
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
Partnerships Manager Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
REF – V/FT/104/2022
The role exists to offer mediation and arbitration support in the identifying, establishing, executing and implementation of partnership strategies that to avoid deadlocks and otherwise ease the formation of partnership between KUTRRH and intended partners. The incumbent shall be expected to lead and maintain partnerships, guiding the participating parties with experience and training to improve the ease and speed of setting and implementing partnerships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, implementation, review and ensure compliance of policies, programmes, regulations related to partnership
- Helps business partners establish a working relationship by compromising and meeting goals.
- Manage new provider partnerships and ensure a comprehensive understanding of the provider preferences and their participation under the program.
- Deliver periodic status reports to internal and external clients.
- Provide ongoing provider support through issue resolution and customer service in the provision of medical records, including strategies for the optimization of records.
- Identify key problem areas of client and / or provider concerns and coordinate resolution.
- Establish and maintain a network of technical and implementation partners with diverse
- competencies and capacities from both the public and private sectors.
- Assess opportunities for effective partnerships.
- Monitor partners’ engagement and advise on their potential capacities/contributions.
- Prepare proposals, collaborative agreements and/or contracts for the engagement of new partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or administration.
- Master’s degree in public health, health policy, economics, law, or other related fields;
- At least 8 years relevant working experience preferably in corporate partnerships, ideally within
- Global Health, with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory position.
- In-depth understanding of public and private healthcare systems in Kenya;
- Previous experience working and coordinating with high-level governmental and nongovernmental stakeholders;
- Having participated in organizing and leading high-level meetings, forums, and conferences.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy;
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills, and ability to produce high-quality work in a timely
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the above positions, please apply online via careers.kutrrh.go.ke OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Filled Application Form and Licence ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you must attach the Application Letter, CV, Filled Application Form (https://www.kutrrh.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/KUTRRH_Job_Application_Form_July_2022.pdf), and Practicing Licence when you apply online via the portal.
- The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 12th August 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau