Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE) Teachers to be employed in Laikipia County Government Pre-Primary Schools.
Requirements for Appointment:
- Currently serving and has been serving as an ECDE Teacher in a registered pre- primary school within Laikipia County for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Has a minimum of Kenya Certificate Primary Education (KCPE) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Possession of ECDE certificate or higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Has letters of recommendation from the Head Teacher and Chairman of the Pre-Primary School one is applying.
Reporting to the Ward Administrator She/he will perform the following duties:-
- Preparing scheme of work and lesson plans.
- Guiding children in activities in the classrooms.
- Maintenance of pupil’s personal records and effects.
- Advising parents/ guardians on the children’s progress and development.
- Developing teaching/learning materials.
- Ensuring quality services are offered to the children.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
Applications in candidates handwriting and accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates and Recommendation Letters from Head teachers and Chairman of the Pre-Primary School. National Identity Card, Clearance Certificates to confirm with Chapter Six of the Constitution i.e Good Conduct, and Kenya Anti Corruption Commission.
A consolidated salary of Ksh 10,000/= per month shall be paid to successful candidates and will be on TEMPORARY TERMS OF SERVICE.
Closing Date: Applications to reach the undersigned on or before 18th APRIL 2014 AT 5.00PM OR Hand delivered and dropped in the applications box located at the Town Hall, NYAHURURU addressed to:-
County Public Service Board
P.O Box 89-20300