Latest Jobs at AJUA (Formerly mSurvey) 2019
Career Kenya: Latest Jobs at AJUA (Formerly mSurvey) 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
AJUA (Formerly mSurvey) is Africa’s first Integrated Customer Experience platform for businesses on the continent.
We exist to bridge the gap between businesses and their customers. Ajua’s technology integrates with businesses at the points that matter most to their customers to measure and optimize their Customer Experience.
Our plug and play products have enabled leading brands of various sizes and industries on the continent to create actionable strategies that drive business growth.
The ideal candidate is passionate energetic and commercially driven with impecable relational skills. Our Customer Success Managers are at the core of our close working relationships with new and existing customers, and are responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing deployment of our solutions; they create and nurture long term relationships with customers, providing exceptional customer experience.
- Professionally manage the assigned customer accounts and maintain relationships that drive value for the customer and Ajua.
- Ability to interpret Data and prepare periodic customer reports to drive strategic decisions by the customer.
- As the face of Ajua ensure adequate, effective and timely business to business communication to customers on new products, service features, upgrades and company changes.
- Imprint the Ajua value proposition in customers’ minds by assisting them to derive full value from the company products and services.
- Actively upselling additional products and solutions to existing customers and maintain lowest level of churn.
- Manage the end to end customer account creation process including creating users, identifying relevant surveys, defining number of engagements, testing, and approval from the customer.
- Ensure that customer onboarding is seamless, well organised and comprehensive and work in partnership with all other key Ajua resources in this regard including but not limited to Products, Sales, Engineering, Partnerships and Finance.
- Customer system training: Train new and existing customers on how to interact with the system, view feedback and download reports among others in order to enable them to use the system optimally.
- Address all customer issues and problems quickly to reflect the regard in which each customer is held and escalate for assistance in a timely manner.
- Billing process management. Ensure timely invoicing and billing and credit management of customers in accordance with the contractual agreement including service subscribed, discounts extended (if any), incentive and payment made upfront (unless otherwise and approved by the management).
- Project Management: Manage assigned projects and special events such as customer success week.
- Collaborate with and contribute to the research and development, product design, engineering, sales and marketing pipelines by providing feedback on emerging customer trends and concerns to ensure that Ajua maintains market leader position.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Relevant university degree from a reputable institution.
- 4 years of experience in account management and relationship management.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in customer service / customer experience.
- Must demonstrate customer obsession and passion for service.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Ability to generate quality reports for the clients.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge in customer success processes.
- Experience is Sales is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified? Go to AJUA (Formerly mSurvey) career website on ajua.com to apply