Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels 2019
Career Kenya: Latest Jobs at Kempinski Hotels 2019
Employment vacancy : Today Recruitment Kenya
At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for checking-in and checking-out Hotel guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and Kempinski Experience Assessment (KEA)standards. At all times, he/she must display a professional and positive image of the hotel as they play a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest receives of the hotel, Up-selling is focused on and executed in order to increase room revenues, Shift closing is done properly, Ensure that Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed.
The Role of the Spa manager is crucial in setting and maintaining consistent standards, he/she will oversee all aspects of the spa operations and implement strategies to achieve performance targets, create successful team, ensure guest satisfaction, generate new guests/members, and increase revenues. The Spa Manager must be able to provide a service that is responsible, continuous, spontaneous, personal and genuine.
- To take full responsibility for strategic and profitable development of the spa
- Responsible for tracking and developing statistical reporting and taking action based on statistics.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the Spa and monitoring the maintenance of spa facilities and equipment, reporting deficiencies as they occur and follow-up.
- Effective management of all staff at all levels.
- Responsible for implementing core values.
- Motivating and developing the team, creating a stimulating and effective work climate
- Being a role model as an effective Spa & Fitness leader by maintaining high levels of Lifestyle, health and sustainability.
- Taking full responsibility providing guidelines, direction and monitoring of the quality, development of all spa services, acting upon any operational opportunities.
- Ensuring standards and quality control of all departmental communications
- Monitoring operating supply funds for the Spa & Fitness Department and generating necessary purchase requisitions.
- Holding regular departmental meetings, actively contributing to it, encouraging staff involvement.
- Provide and maintain a safe, hazard free environment for all staff and guests, promoting safety awareness at all times.
- Reviewing all suggestions and comments from staff and guests and make necessary adjustments.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records and statistics on the spa employees.
- Ensuring timely and effective performance reviews are carried out in the spa department.
- Responsible for conveying inspiring goals and creating motivation within the team.
- Confident in handling guests complaints and comments ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner, providing a solution and follow up.
- Conveying clear instructions and guidance to staff and establishing working relationships that attain a high level of effective employee morale.
- Responsible for responding properly in any Hotel/spa emergencies or safety situations.
- Spa recruitment and conducting interviews
- Supervise daily spa operations and liaise with department heads to ensure cleanliness, maintenance and service standards are upheld
- Maintain and preserve the Spa’s vision and mission
- Ensure the spa’s operating procedures and policies manuals are implemented and updated as required
- Assist in the development and updating of the spa menu Reports
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time, depending on the need of the business and hotel
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.